Florida and Federal Labor Law Poster - MAST100FL
Compliance Alert: Florida's new minimum wage rates took effect on September 30, 2022. The minimum wage is $11.00/hour, with a minimum wage of at least $7.98 per hour for tipped employees, in addition to tips. On October 20, 2022, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) released the “Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal” notice — which updates and replaces the existing “EEO is the Law” notice. This requires an updated posting for all employers.
HRUSA's 2023 poster reflects these updates.
A division of CalChamber (the experts you already know and trust), HRUSA brings you HR compliance products for states outside California.
HRUSA's convenient 27.5" x 27.5" (Spanish 27.5 x 27.5) all-in-one poster contains easy to read state and federal employment notices every Florida employer must post—even if you only employ one person in Florida. Make sure you're in compliance.
Be sure to display a poster in every business location so employees can easily read it. The lunchroom, a predominant hallway or outside your restrooms are typical placements.
Single Poster with required Florida and Federal Employment Notices:
- Minimum Wage in Florida (9/22)
- Child Labor Laws (2016 May 16)
- Florida Prohibits Discrimination
- Workers' Comp Works For You (Rev 2/19)
- To Employees- Reemployment Program (04/15)
- Federal Minimum Wage (Rev. 7/16)
- Your Rights Under USERRA (5/22)
- Employee Polygraph Protection (7/16)
- Employee Rights Under FMLA (4/16)
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (Rev 10/20/22)
- Federal OSHA (3165-04R 2019)