Georgia and Federal Labor Law Poster - MAST100GA
Compliance Alert: HRUSA's 2023 poster is currently only available for preorder due to mandatory updates to two of the federal notices:
- Effective April 2023, the Federal Minimum Wage notice (applicable to all employers) was updated in response to the Pump Act that was passed at the end of December 2022.
- The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) is expected to update its Know Your Rights notice (applicable to employers with 15 or more employees) in June 2023, to address the Pregnant Workers Fairness Act which takes effect on June 27, 2023.
This requires employers to update their postings.
HRUSA’s 2023 poster also reflects the “Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal” notice the EEOC released on October 20, 2022 — which updated and replaced the existing “EEO is the Law” notice.
If you need a poster now, please call Customer Service at (800) 331-8877.
A division of CalChamber (the experts you already know and trust), HRUSA brings you HR compliance products for states outside California.
HRUSA's convenient 27.5" x 24" all-in-one poster contains easy to read state and federal employment notices every Georgia employer must post—even if you only employ one person in Georgia. Make sure you're in compliance.
Be sure to display a poster in every business location so employees can easily read it. The lunchroom, a predominant hallway or outside your restrooms are typical placements.
Single Poster with Required Georgia and Federal Employment Notices:
- Emergency Information
- Payday Notice
- Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (Rev 2/11)
- Right to Know Hazardous Chemicals (Rev 1/2016)
- Unemployment Insurance for Employees (Rev 6/18)
- Vacation Notice (Rev 2/12)
- Bill of Rights For The Injured Worker (Rev 7/2019)
- Federal Minimum Wage (Rev 4/23)
- Your Rights Under USERRA (5/22)
- Employee Polygraph Protection (7/16)
- Employee Rights Under the FMLA (4/23)
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (Rev 10/20/22)
- Federal OSHA (3165-04R 2019)