Oregon and Federal Labor Law Poster - MAST110OR
Compliance Alert: HRUSA's 2023 poster is currently only available for preorder due to mandatory updates to two of the federal notices:
- Effective April 2023, the Federal Minimum Wage notice (applicable to all employers) was updated in response to the Pump Act that was passed at the end of December 2022.
- The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) is expected to update its Know Your Rights notice (applicable to employers with 15 or more employees) in June 2023, to address the Pregnant Workers Fairness Act which takes effect on June 27, 2023.
This requires employers to update their postings.
HRUSA’s 2023 poster also reflects mandatory updates effective July 1, 2023 to these employment notices:
Oregon Minimum Wage:
- The standard rate increased to $14.20/hour.
- The Portland Metro rate increased to $15.45/hour.
- The nonurban counties rate increased to $13.20/hour.
On October 20, 2022, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) released the “Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal” notice — which updated and replaced the existing “EEO is the Law” notice.
If you need a poster now, please call Customer Service at (800) 331-8877.
A division of CalChamber (the experts you already know and trust), HRUSA brings you HR compliance products for states outside California.
HRUSA's convenient 27.5" x 24.5" all-in-one poster contains easy to read state and federal employment notices every Oregon employer must post—even if you only employ one person in Oregon. Make sure you're in compliance.
Be sure to display a poster in every business location so employees can easily read it. The lunchroom, a predominant hallway or outside your restrooms are typical placements.
Single Poster with required Oregon and Federal Employment Notices:
• Oregon Minimum Wage (7/23)
• Oregon Sick Time (7/22)
• Breaks & Meals + Overtime & Paychecks (7/22)
• Religious & Political Meetings (2016)
• Oregon Family Leave (7/22)
• Sexual Harassment & Domestic Violence Protections (7/22)
• Equal Pay (7/22)
• Workplace Accommodation (2019)
• Oregon OSHA 40-1507 (1/22/OR-OSHA)
• Federal Minimum Wage (Rev 4/23)
• Your Rights Under USERRA (5/22)
• Employee Polygraph Protection (7/16)
• Employee Rights Under the FMLA (4/23)
• Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (Rev 10/20/22)
• Federal OSHA (3165-04R 2019)