California Required Notices Kit - California Posters and Pamphlets - MASTRNKP
Why buy your posters from CalChamber? We monitor mandatory updates throughout the year and our direct contact with state agencies enhances our ability to provide accurate, up-to-date employment and labor law notices.
Compliance Alert: Eight of the 18 required notices on CalChamber's 2023 California and Federal Labor Law poster reflect mandatory updates effective January 1, 2023, including changes to the:
- California Minimum Wage notice
- Family Care and Medical Leave and Pregnancy Disability Leave notice
- Your Rights and Obligations as a Pregnant Employee notice
- California Law Prohibits Workplace Discrimination and Harassment notice
- Transgender Rights in the Workplace notice
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal notice (formerly EEO is the Law)
- Your Rights Under USERRA notice
- Safety and Health Protection on the Job (Cal/OSHA) notice (change to hotline number)
The California minimum wage increased to $15.50 per hour for all employers on that date.
California employers are required to post these updated notices to ensure your California employees are aware of their rights in the workplace.
Note: Although California law (SB 657) allows electronic distribution of required California required notices via email, it doesn’t change an employer’s obligation to physically display posters in the workplace, including where employees work remotely 100% of the time.
Compliance Alert: The 2023 kit will also include mandatory updates effective January 1, 2023 to the Unemployment Insurance pamphlet and the Sexual Harassment pamphlet, plus updates dated March 2022 to the Paid Family Leave (PFL) pamphlet.
In one convenient kit you get a 28" x 46" all-in-one poster with the 18 state and federal notices that California employers must post, plus 20 each of the six required pamphlets to hand out to employees. While you save money buying the kit, you can order the poster and pamphlets separately.
Even if you employ only one person in California, you are required to post current employment notices and distribute certain pamphlets. Be sure to display a poster in each business location where employees can easily see it and read it.
You'll need both English and Spanish kit versions if you have Spanish-speaking employees.
Remember, you must separately post the Wage Order(s) specific to your industry. New postings are required as of January 1, 2023. Use our free Wage Order Wizard to identify which of the 17 industry Wage Orders apply to your business. You may need more than one.
Choose from a paper or laminated all-in-one poster in English or Spanish:
- Single poster with required California and federal notices
- Option to buy poster with Poster Protect® required updates coverage (See Additional Information tab for details.)
Required California and Federal Employment Notices:
- Transgender Rights in the Workplace
- Healthy Workplaces/Healthy Families Act of 2014 - Paid Sick Leave
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal
- Notice to Employees (EDD: UI, DI and PFL)
- California Minimum Wage
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Your Rights Under USERRA
- Safety and Health Protection on the Job (Cal/OSHA)
- Notice to Employees-Injuries Caused by Work (Division of Workers' Compensation)
- California Law Prohibits Workplace Discrimination and Harassment (CRD)
- Your Rights and Obligations as a Pregnant Employee
- Family Care and Medical Leave and Pregnancy Disability Leave
- Employee Rights Under the Family and Medical Leave Act
- Whistleblowers Are Protected
- Time Off to Vote
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Emergency Contacts
- Payday Notice
The required pamphlets in our compliance kit include 20 each of the following: