Colorado and Federal Labor Law Posters - MAST110CO
Compliance Alert: HRUSA's 2023 Colorado Labor Law 2-Poster Set is currently only available for preorder due to mandatory updates to two of the federal notices:
- Effective April 2023, the Federal Minimum Wage notice (applicable to all employers) was updated in response to the Pump Act that was passed at the end of December 2022.
- The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) is expected to update its Know Your Rights notice (applicable to employers with 15 or more employees) in June 2023, to address the Pregnant Workers Fairness Act which takes effect on June 27, 2023.
This requires employers to update their postings. Note: If you’ve already purchased HRUSA’s 2023 Colorado Labor Law 2-Poster Set, you only need to purchase the updated POSTER 1 (Item 110CO).
If you need a poster now, please call Customer Service at (800) 331-8877.
The first poster also reflects the following: a new advance notice for mandatory Colorado Family and Medical Leave Insurance (FAMLI) benefits taking effect on January 1, 2024; the “Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal” notice the EEOC released on October 20, 2022 — which updated and replaced the existing “EEO is the Law” notice; plus mandatory updates to the Colorado Prohibits Discrimination notice (August 2022) and to the Healthy Families and Workplaces Act notice (June 2022).
The second required poster for all employers — Colorado Notice of Injury — includes mandatory updates effective August 2022.
A division of CalChamber (the experts you already know and trust), HRUSA brings you HR compliance products for states outside California.
POSTER 1: HRUSA's 2023 Colorado and Federal Employment Notices poster (27.5" x 27") contains easy to read state and federal employment notices every Colorado employer must post — even if you only employ one person in Colorado.
• Colorado Minimum Wage (1/23)
• Notice of Paydays
• Colorado Prohibits Discrimination (8/22)
• Pregnant Workers' Fairness Act (CRS 24-34-402.3)
• Workers' Compensation Warning (WC50 Rev. 5/99)
• Notice to Workers - Employment Security Act (502 Rev. 4/19)
• Colorado Workers' Compensation Information (WC49 Rev. 8/22)
• Healthy Families and Workplaces Act (Rev. 6/22)
• Colorado Family and Medical Leave Insurance (Advance Notice/4th Quarter 2022)
• Federal Minimum Wage (Rev 4/23)
• Your Rights Under USERRA (5/22)
• Employee Polygraph Protection (7/16)
• Employee Rights Under the FMLA (4/23)
• Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (Rev 10/20/22)
• Federal OSHA (3165-04R 2019)
POSTER 2: HRUSA's 2023 Colorado Notice of Injury poster (24" x 25.5") meets Colorado's specific type size requirement for this notice and includes mandatory updates effective August 2022.
Be sure to display both posters in every business location so employees can easily read them. The lunchroom, a predominant hallway or outside your restrooms are typical placements.