Florida and Federal Labor Law Poster - MAST100FL
Compliance Alert: HRUSA's 2023 poster is currently only available for preorder due to mandatory updates to two of the federal notices:
- Effective April 2023, the Federal Minimum Wage notice (applicable to all employers) was updated in response to the Pump Act that was passed at the end of December 2022.
- The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) is expected to update its Know Your Rights notice (applicable to employers with 15 or more employees) in June 2023, to address the Pregnant Workers Fairness Act which takes effect on June 27, 2023.
This requires employers to update their postings.
HRUSA’s 2023 poster also reflects Florida's new minimum wage rates took effect on September 30, 2022. The minimum wage is $11.00/hour, with a minimum wage of at least $7.98 per hour for tipped employees, in addition to tips. On October 20, 2022, the EEOC released the “Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal” notice — which updated and replaced the existing “EEO is the Law” notice.
If you need a poster now, please call Customer Service at (800) 331-8877.
A division of CalChamber (the experts you already know and trust), HRUSA brings you HR compliance products for states outside California.
HRUSA's convenient 27.5" x 27.5" (Spanish 27.5 x 27.5) all-in-one poster contains easy to read state and federal employment notices every Florida employer must post—even if you only employ one person in Florida. Make sure you're in compliance.
Be sure to display a poster in every business location so employees can easily read it. The lunchroom, a predominant hallway or outside your restrooms are typical placements.
Single Poster with required Florida and Federal Employment Notices:
- Minimum Wage in Florida (9/22)
- Child Labor Laws (2016 May 16)
- Florida Prohibits Discrimination
- Workers' Comp Works For You (Rev 2/19)
- To Employees- Reemployment Program (04/15)
- Federal Minimum Wage (Rev 4/23)
- Your Rights Under USERRA (5/22)
- Employee Polygraph Protection (7/16)
- Employee Rights Under FMLA (4/23)
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (Rev 10/20/22)
- Federal OSHA (3165-04R 2019)