California Workers' Compensation Pamphlets (Spanish) - WCS
Each pack contains 20 California Workers' Compensation pamphlets in Spanish. Click here for the English version.
California employers are required to give a Workers' Compensation pamphlet to all new employees at the time of hire, or no later than the end of the first pay period.
Remember, not informing employees of their rights in the workplace can result in lawsuits and fines.
The Workers’ Compensation pamphlet describes:
- The Workers' Compensation Benefits Program in California in Spanish, including the types of benefits available
- How to predesignate a physician who will provide treatment for work-related injuries
- What to do if there is a dispute
- The penalties for making fraudulent claims
- What to do if the employee becomes injured at work
Current revision effective 7/1/14