Poster Reviewed and Approved by Sacramento Metro Fire
This poster in Spanish reflects current Cal/OSHA heat illness prevention regulations. Use it to reinforce safe work habits in hot temperatures and help avoid heat illness. Prevention is key.
- Display poster to educate employees on recognizing heat illness symptoms and taking action to treat those symptoms
- Comply with Cal/OSHA regulations/posting requirement and create defensible position
- Reduce potential of workers’ compensation claims
- Quick, easy-to-understand visual reference for key symptoms and treatment for heat illness
- Functional size for easy posting on almost any wall (19.5” x 17.5”)
- Laminated for durability