New Jersey and Federal Labor Law Poster - MAST100NJ
Compliance Alert: HRUSA's 2023 poster reflects mandatory updates to the Discrimination in Employment Notice and the Family Leave Act Notice (August 2022). On October 20, 2022, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) released the “Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal” notice — which updates and replaces the existing “EEO is the Law” notice. The Family Leave Act and the Wage & Hour Abstract notices updated for January 1, 2023 and the Child Labor Law Abstract notice was updated, effective February, 2023.
This requires an updated posting for all employers.
A division of CalChamber (the experts you already know and trust), HRUSA brings you HR compliance products for states outside California.
HRUSA's convenient 27.5" x 39.75" all-in-one poster contains easy to read state and federal employment notices every New Jersey employer must post—even if you only employ one person in New Jersey. Select paper or the laminated version and make sure you're in compliance.
Be sure to display a poster in every business location so employees can easily read it. The lunchroom, a predominant hallway or outside your restrooms are typical placements.
Single Poster with Required New Jersey and Federal Employment Notices:
- New Jersey Law Prohibits Worker Misclassification (5/20/20)
- New Jersey Child Labor Law Abstract MW-129 (Rev 2/23)
- New Jersey Wage & Hour Abstract MW-220 (Rev 1/23)
- NJ Discrimination in Employment (Rev 8/22)
- Right to be Free of Gender Inequity AD-290 (1/14)
- Schedule of Hours of Minors under 18 (Rev 4/22)
- Family Leave Ins. of NJ Temp Disability Benefits (Rev 4/19)
- NJ SAFE Act (9/13)
- Relating to Payment of Wages (Rev 4/22)
- Employer Obligation to Maintain & Report Records (3/18)
- Unemployment Compensation & Temporary Disability Benefits (Rev 6/19)
- Conscientious Employee Protection Act (10/19)
- Earned Sick Leave (12/21)
- NJ Family Leave Act (Rev 1/23)
- Federal Minimum Wage (Rev. 7/16)
- Your Rights Under USERRA (5/22)
- Employee Polygraph Protection (7/16)
- Employee Rights Under the FMLA (4/16)
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (Rev 10/20/22)
- Federal OSHA (3165-04R 2019)