Nevada and Federal Labor Law Poster - MAST100NV
Compliance Alert: HRUSA's 2023 poster reflects new minimum wage rates that took effect on July 1, 2022. On October 20, 2022, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) released the “Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal” notice — which updates and replaces the existing “EEO is the Law” notice. The Nevada OSHA notice was updated and effective January 1, 2023.
This requires an updated posting for all employers.
A division of CalChamber (the experts you already know and trust), HRUSA brings you HR compliance products for states outside California.
HRUSA's convenient 27.5" x 39.75" (Spanish 27.5" x 39.75") all-in-one poster contains easy to read state and federal employment notices every Nevada employer must post—even if you only employ one person in Nevada. Make sure you're compliant.
Be sure to display a poster in every business location so employees can easily read it. The lunchroom, a predominant hallway or outside your restrooms are typical placements.
Single Poster with Required Nevada and Federal Employment Notices:
- Notice of Paydays
- Nevada Workers' Comp D-2 (Rev 10/20)
- Daily Overtime 2022 Annual Bulletin (Effective 7/1/22)
- Minimum Wage 2022 Annual Bulletin (Effective 7/1/22)
- Nevada Unemployment Insurance (Rev 4/14)
- Nevada Prohibits Discrimination (Rev 12/14)
- Notice of Limitations-Lie Detector OLC (12/15)
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Nevada Pregnant Workers Fairness (10/17)
- Domestic Violence Victim Leave (2019)
- Notice to Employer that Employee is Sick or Sustained Injury (Rev 6/11/19)
- Paid Leave Effective January 1, 2020 (Rev 6/11/19)
- Rules to be Observed by Employers (Rev 4/11/22)
- Nevada OSHA (Rev 1/23)
- Senate Bill 209 (Effective 6/21)
- Assembly Bill 190 (Effective 10/1/21)
- Assembly Bill 307 (Effective 1/1/22)
- Federal Minimum Wage (Rev. 7/16)
- Your Rights Under USERRA (5/22)
- Employee Polygraph Protection (7/16)
- Employee Rights Under the FMLA (4/16)
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (Rev 10/20/22)
- Federal OSHA (3165-04R 2019)