Washington and Federal Labor Law Poster - MAST110WA
Compliance Alert: HRUSA's 2023 poster reflects these mandatory updates: On January 1, 2023, the minimum wage increases to $15.74/hour. On October 20, 2022, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) released the “Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal” notice — which updates and replaces the existing federal “EEO is the Law” notice. Effective July 1, 2022, the state of Washington replaced the federal OSHA notice with a notice called Job Safety and Health Law.
This requires an updated posting for all employers.
A division of CalChamber (the experts you already know and trust), HRUSA brings you HR compliance products for states outside California.
HRUSA's convenient 27.5" x 23.5" all-in-one poster contains easy to read state and federal employment notices every Washington employer must post—even if you only employ one person in Washington. Make sure you're in compliance.
Be sure to display a poster in every business location so employees can easily read it. The lunchroom, a predominant hallway or outside your restrooms are typical placements.
Single Poster with required Washington and Federal Employment Notices:
• Minimum Wage Notice (9/22)
• Discrimination in Employment (4/15)
• Notice to Employees (12/12)
• Your Rights as a Worker (Rev 10/21)
• Unemployment Benefits EMS9874 CC7540-032-407 (Rev 10/17)
• Job Safety and Health Law (7/22)
• Paid Time Off (12/22)
• Domestic Violence (7/19)
• Federal Minimum Wage (Rev. 7/16)
• Your Rights Under USERRA (5/22)
• Employee Polygraph Protection (7/16)
• Employee Rights Under the FMLA (4/16)
• Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (Rev 10/20/22)