Oregon and Federal Labor Law Poster - MAST110OR
Compliance Alert: On October 20, 2022, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) released the “Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal” notice — which updates and replaces the existing “EEO is the Law” notice. HRUSA's 2023 poster reflects this renamed/updated notice, plus mandatory updates effective July 1, 2022 to these employment notices:
Oregon Minimum Wage:
- The standard rate increased to $13.50/hour.
- The Portland Metro rate increased to $14.75/hour.
- The nonurban counties rate increased to $12.50/hour.
Breaks & Meals + Overtime & Paychecks
Oregon Family Leave
Sexual Harassment & Domestic Violence Protections
This requires an updated posting.
A division of CalChamber (the experts you already know and trust), HRUSA brings you HR compliance products for states outside California.
HRUSA's convenient 27.5" x 24.5" all-in-one poster contains easy to read state and federal employment notices every Oregon employer must post—even if you only employ one person in Oregon. Make sure you're in compliance.
Be sure to display a poster in every business location so employees can easily read it. The lunchroom, a predominant hallway or outside your restrooms are typical placements.
Single Poster with required Oregon and Federal Employment Notices:
• Oregon Minimum Wage (7/22)
• Oregon Sick Time (7/22)
• Breaks & Meals + Overtime & Paychecks (7/22)
• Religious & Political Meetings (2016)
• Oregon Family Leave (7/22)
• Sexual Harassment & Domestic Violence Protections (7/22)
• Equal Pay (7/22)
• Workplace Accommodation (2019)
• Oregon OSHA 40-1507 (1/22/OR-OSHA)
• Federal Minimum Wage (Rev. 7/16)
• Your Rights Under USERRA (5/22)
• Employee Polygraph Protection (7/16)
• Employee Rights Under the FMLA (4/16)
• Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (Rev 10/20/22)
• Federal OSHA (3165-04R 2019)