Arizona and Federal Labor Law Poster - MAST110AZ
Compliance Alert: On October 20, 2022, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) released the “Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal” notice — which updates and replaces the existing “EEO is the Law” notice. This requires an updated posting for all employers.
HRUSA's 2023 poster reflects this renamed/updated notice.
A division of CalChamber (the experts you already know and trust), HRUSA brings you HR compliance products for states outside California.
HRUSA's convenient 27.5" x 25.5" (Spanish 27.5” x 26.5”) all-in-one poster contains easy to read state and federal employment notices every Arizona employer must post—even if you only employ one person in Arizona. Make sure you're in compliance.
Be sure to display a poster in every business location so employees can easily read it. The lunchroom, a predominant hallway or outside your restrooms are typical placements.
Single Poster with Required Arizona and Federal Employment Notices:
• Arizona Minimum Wage (1/22)
• Arizona Workers' Comp
• You are Covered by UI (POU-003 3/14)
• This Org participates in E-Verify
• Earned Paid Sick Time
• If You Have The Right To Work
• Arizona Prohibits Discrimination
• Exposure to Bodily Fluids (ICA form 04-615-01)
• Constructive Discharge Notice (July 2013 A.R.S. 23-1502)
• Notice to Employees (23-364(D))
• Arizona OSHA (Rev. 10/11)
• Federal Minimum Wage (Rev. 7/16)
• Your Rights Under USERRA (5/22)
• Employee Polygraph Protection (7/16)
• Employee Rights Under the FMLA (4/16)
• Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (Rev 10/20/22)
• Federal OSHA (3165-04R 2019)