Illinois and Federal Labor Law Poster - MAST100IL
Compliance Alert: In July 2022, Illinois issued mandatory updates to the Pregnancy and Your Rights in the Workplace notice. On October 20, 2022, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) released the “Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal” notice — which updates and replaces the existing “EEO is the Law” notice. This requires an updated posting for all employers.
HRUSA's 2023 poster reflects these updates.
A division of CalChamber (the experts you already know and trust), HRUSA brings you HR compliance products for states outside California.
HRUSA's convenient 27.5" x 30" all-in-one poster contains easy to read state and federal employment notices every Illinois employer must post—even if you only employ one person in Illinois. Make sure you're in compliance.
Be sure to display a poster in every business location so employees can easily read it. The lunchroom, a predominant hallway or outside your restrooms are typical placements.
Single Poster with Required Illinois and Federal Employment Notices:
- Your Rights under Illinois Employment Laws (Rev 12/21)
- Pregnancy and Your Rights in the Workplace (Rev 7/22)
- Workers' Compensation (Rev 10/11)
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits (Rev. 8/12)
- Emergency Care for Choking (IOCI 14-210)
- Employment Rights (Discrimination) (Rev 2/17)
- Job Discrimination & Sexual Harassment (Rev 9/18)
- Service member Employment & Reemployment Rights Act (Rev 10/18)
- Victims' Economic Security and Safety Act (VESSA) (1/21)
- Federal Minimum Wage (Rev. 7/16)
- Your Rights Under USERRA (5/22)
- Employee Polygraph Protection (7/16)
- Employee Rights Under the FMLA (4/16)
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (Rev 10/20/22)
- Federal OSHA (3165-04R 2019)