Utah and Federal Labor Law Poster - MAST110UT
Compliance Alert: On October 20, 2022, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) released the “Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal” notice — which updates and replaces the existing “EEO is the Law” notice. This requires an updated posting for all employers.
HRUSA's 2023 poster reflects this renamed/updated notice.
A division of CalChamber (the experts you already know and trust), HRUSA brings you HR compliance products for states outside California.
HRUSA's convenient 27.5" x 22.25" all-in-one poster contains easy to read state and federal employment notices every Utah employer must post—even if you only employ one person in Utah. Make sure you're in compliance.
Be sure to display a poster in every business location so employees can easily read it. The lunchroom, a predominant hallway or outside your restrooms are typical placements.
Single Poster with required Utah and Federal Employment Notices:
- Pregnancy & Related Conditions
- Utah Notice of Paydays
- Utah Unemployment Insurance (09-22E-0521)
- Workers’ Compensation Notice (Rev 5/19)
- Utah OSHA (Rev 5/19)
- Federal Minimum Wage (Rev. 7/16)
- Your Rights Under USERRA (5/22)
- Employee Polygraph Protection (7/16)
- Employee Rights Under the FMLA (4/16)
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (Rev 10/20/22)
- Federal OSHA (3165-04R 2019)