New York and Federal Labor Law Poster - MAST100NY
Compliance Alert: On October 20, 2022, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) released the “Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal” notice — which updates and replaces the existing “EEO is the Law” notice. This requires an updated posting for all employers.
HRUSA's 2023 poster reflects this renamed/updated notice.
A division of CalChamber (the experts you already know and trust), HRUSA brings you HR compliance products for states outside California.
HRUSA's convenient 27.5" x 25.75" all-in-one poster contains easy to read state and federal employment notices every New York employer must post—even if you only employ one person in New York. Make sure you're in compliance.
Be sure to display a poster in every business location so employees can easily read it. The lunchroom, a predominant hallway or outside your restrooms are typical placements.
Single Poster with Required New York and Federal Employment Notices:
- New York State Election Law (4/20)
- New York Minimum Wage (12/21)
- Human Rights Law
- Licensure & Employment of Persons w/ Criminal Offenses (Article 23-A)
- Equal Pay Provision of the NY State Labor Law (8/20)
- Federal Minimum Wage (Rev. 7/16)
- Your Rights Under USERRA (5/22)
- Employee Polygraph Protection (7/16)
- Employee Rights Under the FMLA (4/16)
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (Rev 10/20/22)
- Federal OSHA (3165-04R 2019)