Federal Labor Law Poster - PFL
Compliance Alert: On October 20, 2022, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) released the “Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal” notice — which updates and replaces the existing “EEO is the Law” notice. In May 2022, the Department of Labor (DOL)/Veterans Employment & Training Service (VETS) updated contact information on the Your Rights Under USERRA notice. Both of these notice changes require an updated posting for all employers.
CalChamber's 2023 poster reflects these updated notices.
Employees outside of California? Purchase a laminated Federal Employment Notices poster for each of your out-of-state locations. CalChamber also sells 12 out-of-state posters that include the federal notices.
This 22” x 28”, laminated poster in English includes the six federal employment notices every employer must post:
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (Rev 10/20/22)
- Federal Minimum Wage (Rev 7/16)
- Your Rights Under USERRA (5/22)
- Employee Rights Under the Family Medical and Leave Act (4/16)
- Job Safety and Health (OSHA) (2019)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (Rev 7/16)
Post it alongside your individual state poster, where employees can easily read it.