Federal Labor Law Poster - PFL
Compliance Alert: HRUSA's 2023 poster is currently only available for preorder due to mandatory updates to two of the federal notices:
- Effective April 2023, the Federal Minimum Wage notice (applicable to all employers) was updated in response to the Pump Act that was passed at the end of December 2022.
- The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) is expected to update its Know Your Rights notice (applicable to employers with 15 or more employees) in June 2023, to address the Pregnant Workers Fairness Act which takes effect on June 27, 2023.
This requires employers to update their postings.
HRUSA's 2023 poster also reflects the “Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal” notice the EEOC released on October 20, 2022 — which updated and replaced the existing “EEO is the Law” notice.
If you need a poster now, please call Customer Service at (800) 331-8877.
Employees outside of California? Purchase a laminated Federal Employment Notices poster for each of your out-of-state locations. CalChamber also sells 12 out-of-state posters that include the federal notices.
This 22” x 28”, laminated poster in English includes the six federal employment notices every employer must post:
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (Rev 10/20/22)
- Federal Minimum Wage (Rev 4/23)
- Your Rights Under USERRA (5/22)
- Employee Rights Under the Family Medical and Leave Act (4/23)
- Job Safety and Health (OSHA) (2019)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (Rev 7/16)
Post it alongside your individual state poster, where employees can easily read it.