California and Federal Labor Law Poster (Spanish) - MASTSP
Why buy your posters from CalChamber? We monitor mandatory updates throughout the year and our direct contact with state agencies enhances our ability to provide accurate, up-to-date employment and labor law notices.
Compliance Alert: CalChamber's 2023 California and Federal Labor Law poster is currently only available for preorder due to mandatory updates to two of the federal notices:
- Effective April 2023, the Federal Minimum Wage notice (applicable to all employers) was updated in response to the Pump Act that was passed at the end of December 2022.
- The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) is expected to update its Know Your Rights notice (applicable to employers with 15 or more employees) in June 2023, to address the Pregnant Workers Fairness Act which takes effect on June 27, 2023.
This requires employers to update their postings.
If you need a poster now, please call Customer Service at (800) 331-8877.
CalChamber's 2023 California and Federal Labor Law poster also reflects mandatory updates effective January 1, 2023, including changes to the:
- California Minimum Wage notice
- Family Care and Medical Leave and Pregnancy Disability Leave notice
- Your Rights and Obligations as a Pregnant Employee notice
- California Law Prohibits Workplace Discrimination and Harassment notice
- Transgender Rights in the Workplace notice
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal notice (formerly EEO is the Law)
- Your Rights Under USERRA notice
- Safety and Health Protection on the Job (Cal/OSHA) notice (change to hotline number)
The California minimum wage increased to $15.50 per hour for all employers on that date.
California employers are required to post these updated notices to ensure your California employees are aware of their rights in the workplace.
Note: Although California law (SB 657) allows electronic distribution of required California required notices via email, it doesn’t change an employer’s obligation to physically display posters in the workplace, including where employees work remotely 100% of the time.
CalChamber’s convenient 28" x 46" all-in-one poster contains the 18 state and federal employment notices that California employers must post.
Need required pamphlets, too? Click here to buy the kit and save money vs. ordering required posters and pamphlets separately.
Remember, you must separately post the Wage Order(s) specific to your industry. New postings are required as of January 1, 2023. Use our free Wage Order Wizard to identify which of the 17 industry Wage Orders apply to your business. You may need more than one.
Choose from a paper or laminated all-in-one poster in Spanish or English:
- Single poster with required California and federal notices
Required California and Federal Employment Notices:
- Transgender Rights in the Workplace (CRD)
- Healthy Workplaces/Healthy Families Act of 2014 - Paid Sick Leave
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal
- Notice to Employees (EDD: UI, DI and PFL)
- California Minimum Wage
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Your Rights Under USERRA
- Safety and Health Protection on the Job (Cal/OSHA)
- Notice to Employees-Injuries Caused by Work (Division of Workers' Compensation)
- Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are Prohibited by Law (CRD)
- Your Rights and Obligations as a Pregnant Employee
- Family Care and Medical Leave and Pregnancy Disability Leave
- Employee Rights Under the Family Medical Leave Act
- Whistleblowers Are Protected
- Time Off to Vote
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Emergency Contacts
- Pay Day Notice