California and Federal Labor Law Poster (Chinese) - MASTPLC
Why buy your posters from CalChamber? We monitor mandatory updates throughout the year and our direct contact with state agencies enhances our ability to provide accurate, up-to-date employment and labor law notices.
Compliance Alert: CalChamber's 2023 California and Federal Labor Law poster is currently only available for preorder due to mandatory updates to two of the federal notices:
- Effective April 2023, the Federal Minimum Wage notice was updated in response to the Pump Act that was passed at the end of December 2022.
- The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) is expected to update its Know Your Rights notice in June 2023, to address the Pregnant Workers Fairness Act which takes effect on June 27, 2023.
This requires an updated posting for all California employers.
If you need a poster now, please call Customer Service at (800) 331-8877.
CalChamber's 2023 California and Federal Labor Law poster also reflects mandatory updates effective January 1, 2023, including changes to the:
- California Minimum Wage notice
- Family Care and Medical Leave and Pregnancy Disability Leave notice
- Your Rights and Obligations as a Pregnant Employee notice
- California Law Prohibits Workplace Discrimination and Harassment notice
- Transgender Rights in the Workplace notice
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal notice (formerly EEO is the Law)
- Your Rights Under USERRA notice
- Safety and Health Protection on the Job (Cal/OSHA) notice (change to hotline number)
The California minimum wage increased to $15.50 per hour for all employers on that date.
California employers are required to post these updated notices to ensure your California employees are aware of their rights in the workplace.
Note: Although California law (SB 657) allows electronic distribution of required California required notices via email, it doesn’t change an employer’s obligation to physically display posters in the workplace, including where employees work remotely 100% of the time.
CalChamber’s convenient 28" x 46" all-in-one poster contains the 18 state and federal employment notices that California employers must post.
Be sure to display a poster in each business location and jobsite where employees can easily see it and read it..
Single laminated all-in-one poster with required California and federal notices translated into Simplified Chinese. (Option to buyer posters in English or Spanish.)
Required California and Federal Employment Notices:
- Transgender Rights in the Workplace (CRD)
- Healthy Workplaces/Healthy Families Act of 2014 - Paid Sick Leave
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal
- Notice to Employees (EDD: UI, DI and PFL)
- California Minimum Wage
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Your Rights Under USERRA
- Safety and Health Protection on the Job (Cal/OSHA)
- Notice to Employees-Injuries Caused by Work (Division of Workers' Compensation)
- California Law Prohibits Workplace Discrimination and Harassment (CRD)
- Your Rights and Obligations as a Pregnant Employee
- Family Care and Medical Leave and Pregnancy Disability Leave
- Employee Rights Under the Family Medical Leave Act
- Whistleblowers Are Protected
- Time Off to Vote
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Emergency Contacts
- Pay Day Notice