Required New York Harassment Prevention Training - MASTNYHPT
CalChamber’s new and improved Learning Management System (LMS) for our harassment prevention training courses is ready to use.
Here are a few of the new features that will enhance the training experience for both administrators and learners:
- Simplified enrollment process
- Streamlined user experience requiring less clicks to take training and print certificates
- Enhanced self-service administrative features that allow you to extend due dates, add additional administrators and create automated scheduled reports
Every employer in New York, including New York City, must provide employees with sexual harassment prevention training once per year that complies with New York State/New York City training requirements. “Employee” includes all workers, regardless of immigration status, as well as exempt or nonexempt employees, part-time workers, seasonal workers, and temporary workers.
A division of CalChamber (the experts you already know and trust), HRUSA brings you HR compliance products for states outside California.
HRUSA makes it easy to effectively train employees and meet your New York State/NYC compliance obligations. Our interactive online courses for supervisors and employees exceed the minimum training standards required under law. Harassment prevention training courses are intended for individual learners only.
Start-and-Stop Convenience for Learners
- Online 24/7 training in English or Spanish (learner decides)
- For use on desktops and mobile devices when it best fits schedules
- Automatic course notifications
- Engaging videos depicting different harassment and discrimination situations—in office, medical, restaurant and warehouse scenarios
- Interactive learning through scenarios, quizzes and more
- On/off audio button to listen to or just read each lesson
- Convenient text option for videos
- "Ask the Trainer" feature to email questions directly to the HRUSA training expert
- "Help" button to send technical-related questions to the product support team
Easy for Administrators to Buy, Set Up and Track
- Full year from date of purchase to complete New York-compliant courses
- Upload and assign learners at the same time (spreadsheet upload)
- Learner self-registration and course enrollment
- One-click status report on course completions (tracked learner progress)
- Sample harassment, discrimination and retaliation policy and sample complaint form included (or upload your own company policy)
- Video tutorials via Learning Management System
- Tips, tricks and FAQs on administrative functions (Admin Corner on LMS)