CalChamber is proud to offer you a new level of membership.
Welcome to Enterprise!
Running a business in California is complex, and it seems like an ever-changing business landscape of employment law compliance requirements. If that wasn’t enough, there is employee development to consider and required harassment prevention training to provide.
Enterprise is for business owners, HR leaders, or anyone who is involved in an HR role. Enterprise delivers a comprehensive HR solution with 24/7 access to answers, high-quality compliance posters and products, and required training that can ease your workload. You will also receive unlimited calls to the Labor Law Helpline, staffed with a team of expert Employment Law Experts ready to get you the information you need when you need it. And now, with Enterprise, you will receive a 50% discount off your first two hours of legal advice from a top California employment law firm.
Enterprise Membership benefits include:
- 20% discount on all compliance, HR products, webinars, seminars, and training.
- 24/7 access to HRCalifornia.com, our members-only portal that includes the HR Library, many state required forms, and hundreds of additional tools and resources to make your day easier.
- 5 additional HRCalifornia.com accesses.
- 1 laminated California and federal labor law poster (your choice of English, Spanish or Chinese).
- 10 employee and 3 supervisor seats to our best-in-class Harassment Prevention Training course.
- 3 seats to our new Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) training course.
- Unlimited access to our exclusive Labor Law Helpline, a team of Employment Law Experts, ready to help with your California employment law questions.
- 50% discount on the first two hours of employment law advice from your choice of participating law firms.
Plus, much more!
Click here to review all the Enterprise Membership benefits.
Automatically Renew Your Membership
Set it and forget it! Sign up for our Auto Renewal Membership program and your CalChamber Enterprise Membership will automatically renew on your membership anniversary. You won’t have to worry about setting a reminder or scrambling for your credit card.
Check the box to sign up for auto renewal. You’ll be prompted to add your credit card information and you can update your credit card information at any time by logging into your account
Your auto-renewal can be canceled at any time during the membership term and up to twenty-four (24) hours before the renewal date simply by logging into your account
or contacting Customer Service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by calling 800-331-8877.
Please note that membership prices are subject to change. Your credit card will be charged the current price at the time of renewal. The Auto-Renew/Auto-Ship Program Terms and Conditions apply.
If you have opted-in to the Auto-Renewal membership program, any additional accesses purchased, regardless of when purchased will automatically renew at the full price at the time of the membership renewal.