HR Boot Camp 2 Half-Day Virtual Seminar - MASTBOOT
Two-Day Virtual Seminar Dates and Times
Please note: There is no recording associated with this virtual seminar so be sure to attend the live training.
Thursday, June 22, 2023, 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. PT (Part 1)
Friday, June 23, 2023, 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. PT (Part 2)
Thursday, August 10, 2023, 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. PT (Part 1)
Friday, August 11, 2023, 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. PT (Part 2)
Thursday, September 7, 2023, 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. PT (Part 1)
Friday, September 8, 2023, 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. PT (Part 2)
New to HR or in need of a refresher course? CalChamber's virtual HR Boot Camp can help make your job easier.
The forum-style, interactive sessions will teach you about California's complex employment and labor laws and how they can affect your workplace.
During this two half-day training event, you will learn about key elements of the employment life cycle. Compliance experts will guide you through HR topics; explain requirements and best practices; and interact with you through Q&As.
- Hiring, including Form I-9 verification and criminal background checks
- Discipline and termination
- Common wage and hour issues
- Exempt and nonexempt classifications
- Meal and rest break requirements
- Administration of paid sick leave, and vacation and holiday pay policies
- Leaves of absence basics and interactions
- COVID-19 workplace safety requirements
- Discrimination and harassment
- Policies and best practices
Learn HR’s role in an employee’s journey within your company and the fundamentals of managing employees so you're in compliance.
Virtual Seminar Details
- Comprehensive overview of the employment life cycle
- Presented by CalChamber’s top employment law experts
- Created for HR professionals, office managers, business owners or anyone responsible for hiring and staffing
- Optimized for mobile viewing on tablets and smartphones
- Formatted so participants can submit questions online throughout the virtual seminar
- Provided: downloadable seminar slides and supplemental training material
This virtual seminar offers information only and does not serve as or replace legal advice.
This event and all related information will be recorded for internal purposes only, including but not limited to attendee comments, questions, and scenarios. By joining this event, you are agreeing to be recorded. CalChamber reserves the right to distribute any and all event materials. We're committed to your privacy. CalChamber uses the information you provide to us to contact you about our relevant content, products, and services. You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.