Multi-State Harassment Prevention Training - MASTMSHPT
CalChamber’s new and improved Learning Management System (LMS) for our harassment prevention training courses is ready to use.
Here are a few of the new features that will enhance the training experience for both administrators and learners:
- Simplified enrollment process
- Streamlined user experience requiring less clicks to take training and print certificates
- Enhanced self-service administrative features that allow you to extend due dates, add additional administrators and create automated scheduled reports
CalChamber's online harassment prevention training provides best practices courses for employees and supervisors in states other than California, Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Maine and New York.
Developed by legal experts and HR training professionals, this training for individual learning covers key federal discrimination and harassment laws.
Want to know about state-specific requirements? Links to more information are provided in each course.
CalChamber helps you recognize the fine lines of harassment in the workplace
No one in the workplace should be made to feel uncomfortable, afraid or unwelcomed by someone else. What was said, how it was said, or when or where it was said, doesn’t change a person’s experience.
Engaging Movie-Quality Videos and Expert Commentary
- Contemporary, real-life workplace situations include not-so-obvious harassing behaviors, such as a seemingly innocent hug or a comment on a person's gender identity.
- Movie-quality videos draw you in to each conversation as if you're in the same room.
- Compelling scenes get you thinking, rethinking and guessing how it all plays out.
- Videos wrap with commentary by legal experts who assess each situation and offer key takeaways.
- Learners test their knowledge as they work through scenarios and interactive quizzes.
- Bystander intervention empowers employees to address inappropriate behavior before it becomes unlawful harassment.
More Than 1.2 Million Employees and Supervisors Trained by CalChamber
Online harassment prevention training through CalChamber makes it convenient to effectively train employees. Our courses include best practices that raise awareness about the subtleties of harassment, improve workplace culture and respect, and increase productivity and a sense of well-being.
Easy to Set Up and Manage
- For use on desktops and mobile devices
- Option to start/stop training anytime (tracked progress)
- On/off button to listen to or just read each lesson
- Convenient text option for videos
- Upload and assign learners at the same time
- Learner self-registration and course enrollment
- Automatic course notifications
- One-click status report on course completions
- Full year from purchase date to assign and complete a course